Top Five - Songs Today

  • Fake Blood -I Think I Like It
  • Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son
  • Elliot Smith - Waltz 2
  • Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah
  • Beck - E-pro

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Blanket's Party - First attempt


This was my first try and mixing VHS live at a house party on Blackness Avenue. Unfortunately not a large amount turned up and i decieded to get smashed out my face per usual. Mike and Rory were DJing and i squeezed onto the table as well. I found it funny that they were using Traktor Scratch and i was using a 10+ year old mixing with BNC connections.

I used old footage of dancing to atomic bombs and a great loop of cassette tapes. But it was a great experience to mix live. I enjoyed it and will be doing it again some time. Actually on Thursday at bottom of Braes. Gonna be fucking awesome (Hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment