Top Five - Songs Today

  • Fake Blood -I Think I Like It
  • Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son
  • Elliot Smith - Waltz 2
  • Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah
  • Beck - E-pro

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Kid Koala.

I cannot get enough of Kid Koala, he defiantly rocks my world. He does not conform to modern rules when DJing, which gives him his unique style and original presence. I believe that i could learn alot from how he uses his favourite songs from different genres and his humour to create a story through VJing. His piece 'Moon River' show how amazing he is, to take a slow powerful song and recreate it into a festival winner. I suggest listening to 'Drunk Trumpet' it's a fucking gem. How he uses the turntable with no power to hit the right notes and rhythm. Anyway talking like a twat so i'll stop. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment